(COVID-19 Guidelines last updated on Dec 23rd)
We hope these guidelines will help you feel safer and more confident as you access massage therapy and physiotherapy care during this unprecedented time.
The Ontario Government has announced that Toronto will be moving into ‘lockdown status’. Please find the current status of Ontario regions and Covid19 response framework here. We are pleased to announce that the Ministry of Health and our Regulatory Colleges have permitted us to continue to provide quality healthcare services during this time.
Before Your appointment
- Upon booking you will be required to do a virtual screening for COVID19.
- Please plan to arrive alone, and as close to your appointment time as possible. To support physical distancing, only the patient will be permitted in the clinic.
- Your therapist will greet you at the front door AT YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME as the door will remain locked otherwise. Please do not come early especially as the weather cools and winter begins.
- At this time we are only accepting 1 hour bookings to limit numbers in the clinic and to ensure enough time to clean and disinfect inbetween treatment sessions.
When you arrive
Once you enter the clinic, your therapist will…
- Provide you with hand sanitizer
- Ensure you are wearing a face mask. If you forget to bring your mask, we will provide you with one.
- Do a second round of screening questions for COVID-19 to ensure your status has not changed
- Request that you leave your shoes at the front as the wet weather begins
During your appointment
- You will be required to wear your mask for the duration of your treatment.
- Your Therapist will also be wearing a mask at all times.
After the appointment
- Payment can be made via debit or credit card (still sporting your mask!). We encourage you to Tap for payment to limit contact of surfaces.
- Your receipt will be emailed to you by end of day.
- Your therapist will wash their hands with soap and water. They will then clean and disinfect all contact surfaces used during the appointment.
Behind the scenes
We have implemented the following procedures to keep you safe:
- Closed waiting room. Removed all chairs and non essential contact surfaces including Water dispenser.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high touch surfaces (e.g. light switches, door knobs, counter tops, etc.).
- Food and drink must be disposed of before entering clinic.
- Disinfecting the treatment room and all of its equipment between patients. This includes but is not limited to the massage table, stool, lotion bottle and face cradle.